Chocolate Software Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FSHost Clinet  (Read 4717 times)

justin.romaine

FSHost Clinet
« on: October 02, 2010, 08:32:51 AM »

OK I read on the Page about having your FSHost Running on your Web Server and That It would not work. Well I have a Server Running Windows Server 2003 Here At Home, I have the Software Running and Its Saying that it is Regursting with The Master Server but When I run FSSPY on my laptop not on the Server it never Shows up? Andy Idea's I have all the Ports for the Software open, I set Them Up were I have port forward for The Main IP as Well as the Server IP. So any Ideas That would be great Thanks So Much

Justin M Romaine

O.. I have put Some Money Down So I can have a program Like Squawk Box to work on the FSHOST network. For My VA, I will keep It posted Thanks

Bulau

Re: FSHost Clinet
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 09:59:15 AM »

It is the same for me, and apparently normal that you won't see your own server. But if you connect directly to the Master Server, and get the list from it, you can find your IP on it. Also there was a link on the FSHostSPy FAQ, which will return only the Master Server entry that matches your IP:

http://www.chocolatesoftware.com/cgi-bin/fshost_master.cgi?

That link works for me and returns my FSHost entry.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 10:02:40 AM by Bulau »

Dangerousdave26

• Dangerousdave26 Sim-Outhouse.net
Re: FSHost Clinet
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 06:33:41 PM »

You will never see your own session when you look in FS Host Spy from inside your FS Hosting network. Without going into a lot more detail the reasons is your router can not make a U-Turn. That is why you can not see yourself.
See you all at the Outhouse

www.sim-outhouse.net aka SOH FC

www.sim-outhouse.com aka SOH

FS Host server www.sim-outhouse.net:8181
Pages: [1]   Go Up