Chocolate Software Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FSHOST not working after all ports are forwarded. Checked with port test program  (Read 40 times)

alfhak

Hello!

I have Win 7 pro.
I am little confused why FSHOST not working as it should. I got a new router and I have forward those ports mention on portforward website that should be open.
I checked with port testing program and all ports are open so I manage to do that. I also open ports for FSX and also FS2004 to see that it was not FsHost client program
that had the fault.  I also open ports for TeamSpeak server and client and that seem to work. I have also checked the firewall in Windows and that seem to be open too.
Before the router I had not problem at all to connect and run FSHOST server. My pc was connect direct to Internet without router. Both FSHOSt and FSX on same pc.
My pc is connect to router with cable now! Not sure what more could cause the issue. Tomorrow my friend will see if he can connect to FSHOST or not.

Alf

alfhak

Today my friend tried to connect as well and he could not!
I downloaded HSHOST SPY and run it. Looks like my FSHOST server have connection with master service cause my session was listed in the FSHOST SPY window.
I also tried to connect with FSHOST Client to another server listed in FSHOST SPY and it connect.
I don't know if there is any files left over somewhere on my pc with old information that make FSX/FS2004 not connecting to my FS HOST. I removed the FS HOST folder and also
download a new one from FS HOST website but after install, it still have my old information under options in FS HOST.

Any ideas what the issue is!

Alf
Pages: [1]   Go Up