Chocolate Software Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ban with unique reason  (Read 16848 times)

Bob

Ban with unique reason
« on: September 08, 2006, 11:24:43 AM »

Hi,

I read you are nearing the final release of the next version. I wondering if there is any chance of the option to add a specific reason to a ban? So that when a banned player attempts to reconnect they receive a unique message associated to that ban rather then the generic "You are banned" message.

Regards,

Bob

Russell Gilbert

• Administrator
  • Guru
    • FSHost
Re: Ban with unique reason
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 11:45:20 AM »

Bob,

I've added the "ban with reason" feature to version 3.1, which is now available on the web site.  Please note that this is the full, final release of version 3.1, but I haven't announced it yet (other than right here  :)).  If you have a moment, please check out this feature and let me know if you find any problems.  Otherwise I'll be releasing the final version of 3.1 in a few hours, since beta 30 will be expiring in Australia and New Zealand soon.

http://www.chocolatesoftware.com/fshost/FSHost31.zip

Thanks!
Russell

Cody

• Ultimate Flight
Re: Ban with unique reason
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 09:29:54 PM »

Bob,

I've added the "ban with reason" feature to version 3.1, which is now available on the web site.  Please note that this is the full, final release of version 3.1, but I haven't announced it yet (other than right here  :)).  If you have a moment, please check out this feature and let me know if you find any problems.  Otherwise I'll be releasing the final version of 3.1 in a few hours, since beta 30 will be expiring in Australia and New Zealand soon.

http://www.chocolatesoftware.com/fshost/FSHost31.zip

Thanks!
Russell

Thanks for the new version, got it running at Ultimate Flight currently, all seems to be well!

Now I just gotta fix that router problem and everything is good ::)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything