Download SBRelay 1.2 here (36
What's new in version 1.2:
- Fixed a problem that causes SBRelay to stop working after
September 14th, 2003. All
users are encouraged to upgrade!
- Fixed a problem that could occasionally cause some planes
to not appear when FS2004 is connected to SBRelay after SB is
- Added new "Options" menu, to make the "Minimize to Tray"
feature optional. This feature is now disabled by
default. If you want SBRelay to only appear in the system
tray when minimized, click the Options menu and select "Minimize
- When the "Minimize to Tray" feature is enabled, you can
now restore the window with a single-click as well as a
What was new in version 1.1:
- Fixed incorrect velocity for all SB planes. This has
been a problem since SB was first released for FS2002. The
problem caused planes to occasionally jump backwards in the sky,
and aircraft speeds for other players were shown about 3 times
too fast in FSNavigator for FS2004. When flying with
FS2004 and this version of SBRelay, you should now see the
correct speeds in FSNavigator, and other players should move
much more smoothly when viewed in FS2004.
- Added minimize to system tray. When you
minimize SBRelay, it now minimizes to only an icon, down near
the clock. Double-click the icon to restore it.
- Added ability to remove a player. Right-click a player's
name and select "Remove", or select a player and use the new
- Duplicate players are now removed automatically.
If you disconnect SB from the network and then reconnect it, SB
forgets to remove the old players and then adds them back again
so you see them in the player list twice. SBRelay now
takes care of this bug in SB by automatically removing players
when they're no longer in the session. Usually this
happens about 3 minutes after the old "ghost" players are left
- FSNavigator recognized in player list.
© Copyright 2002-2003
Russell Gilbert. All rights reserved.